List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    Re: Kopete is defective
From:       <igor.poboiko () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-10-01 16:40:06

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

The latest Kopete version is 1.0.80 (with KDE 4.5.1). You should try it,
because your bug may be fixed in the latest release.
If it haven't been fixed yet, you can try to find such bug on KDE Bugzilla (
http://bugs.kde.org/) and vote for it, or if there aren't such bugreport you
can create it.
Regards,
Igor.