List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    Some ideas
From:       Luiz_Romário_Santana_Rios <luizromario () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-09-10 9:26:05

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello for the first time.

I had some ideas for Kopete which I'm willing to implement. I have no much
time to explain now, but the attached sketch would help you understanding.

But it basically separates one identity for Kopete instance, since it makes
no sense to have more than one indentity an a same Kopete instance in my
opinion. Beyond, it gives the user the option to login quickly into an
account.

What do you think? If you think it's fine, then I'll need some help on
Kopete internals.

Best regards.

--
Luiz Romário Santana Rios