List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    Re: New Programmer Wanting to Contribute
From:       Raphael Kubo da Costa <kubito () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-09-09 16:39:26

At Thu, 9 Sep 2010 06:09:11 -0500,
Felix Guzman wrote:
> Hello, I would like to help with development in Kopete. In particular, I'm
> interested in audio and video support via Jingle. I am relatively new to
> programming, and I was wondering if anyone would be willing to work with me
> and answer questions that come up during this exercise?

You are likely to get a real answer to this question when you come up with the
questions that come up during this exercise ;)

Most likely there will not be someone ready to answer everything, but we can
review the patches you send and hopefully the people who work on the Jingle
stuff can answer questions related to that as well.