List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    Re: introducing Openfire-Qt / searching for a mentor
From:       Martin <darklight.xdarklight () googlemail ! com>
Date:       2010-02-04 19:40:07

Hi Matt,

thanks for your response :)

> I don't have any time to mentor anybody at the moment. If my time
> does free up at some point, then I'll contact you to see if you still
> need a mentor.
that would be great - thanks.

> I still encourage you to work on your code, and post questions to the
> list as you have them. While it may not be as effective as a single
> mentor, I'm sure you'll be able to learn a few things. :)
I never intended to stop working on the code.
the last few weeks in my 'offline life' were stressful so I didn't have
much time to work on the lib

if I have questions I can also ask in #kde-devel
if no one there can answer my question I'll post it here

oh and I already learned a lot as you probably can see in the
git history of the project. once I learned something new
I refactored my code to make it better :-)

Regards,
Martin