List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    Re: [kopete-devel] Webcam: Bad resolution
From:       Pali Rohár <pali.rohar () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-06-23 16:46:40

I'm using new ov519 driver from http://linuxtv.org/hg/~hgoede/gspca. Yes
you understand me, with this new driver kopete show lower resolution as
with ov51x-jpeg.

This problem I have with a lot of applications (skype, mplayer, ...). I
ask developer of this new version of driver ov519, and they write me, it
is problem in applications. In cheese, I can choose resolution 640x480
and then it works fine, but in kopete I cant choose resolution.

--
Pali Rohár
pali.rohar@gmail.com