List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    Re: [kopete-devel] Webcam doesnt work
From:       Dâniel Fraga <fragabr () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-04-27 16:31:38

On Mon, 27 Apr 2009 16:25:11 +0200
Jaroslav Reznik <jreznik@redhat.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> sorry for late answer...

	No problem ;)

> Could you try -DLIBV4L2_INCLUDE_DIR set to path which include libv4l2.h and
> -DLIBV4L2_LIBRARY to /usr/lib?

	Thanks, but there's no need anymore. I installed on the
expected directory and it was detected fine.

	But my question is: Kopete can handle video? Should I see my
webcam device (Logitech Quickcam Pro 9000 - "uvcvideo module") in
Configure -> Video? I ask that because I can't select any device there.

--
Linux 2.6.30-rc3: Temporary Tasmanian Devil