List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    Re: [kopete-devel] Webcam doesnt work
From:       Dâniel Fraga <fragabr () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-04-20 17:57:26

On Tue, 17 Mar 2009 13:47:03 +0100
Jaroslav Reznik <jreznik@redhat.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> thanks for report, let me check it.

	Jaroslav, I have libv4l installed but cmake won't recognize it:

-- The following OPTIONAL packages could NOT be located on your system.
-- Consider installing them to enable more features from this software.
   * libv4l2  <http://hansdegoede.livejournal.com/3636.html>
     Collection of video4linux support libraries
     Required for better webcam support

	I use the following:

cmake -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/usr/local/kde4
-DQCA2_INCLUDE_DIR=/usr/local/Trolltech/qt/include/QtCrypto
-DQCA2_LIBRARIES=/usr/local/Trolltech/qt/lib/libqca.so ..

	Do you have any hints so I can help cmake detect libv4l?
It is installed on /usr/lib/libv4l2.so.

	Thanks.

--
Linux 2.6.30-rc2: Temporary Tasmanian Devil