List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    Re: [kopete-devel] Contact List Model/View branch merged!
From:       Serhiy Kachaniuk <serzholino () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-04-01 12:15:03

On Sun, Mar 29, 2009 at 10:21 PM, Roman Jarosz wrote:
> Hi,
>
> the contact list model/view branch was merged into trunk so please test
> it and report any bugs/missing feature you find.
Hi! I've tried recent trunk, looks very nice. Even played a little
with layout and added "status message title" on top of status message.

I noticed one issue:
In contact list window it is possible to jump between contacts by
pressing first letter of their screen name. This worked before merge
and works now, but now contact, to which cursor jumped isn't
highlighted anymore. Hope you can understand what i mean.

Thanks.