List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    Re: [kopete-devel] Desktop sharing in Kopete
From:       Ronny Standtke <ronny.standtke () fhnw ! ch>
Date:       2009-03-26 18:59:57

Hi all,

Sorry again for the late response (too much traveling and
conferences...).

> I'm not all that familiar with all these frameworks, but I would say
> Telepathy is the way to go.

OK, you all convinced me! :-)

> Please do not hesitate to ask when you need help with the krdc
> side.

It is really great to hear that you can help with this part.

I would like to invite George Goldberg because you seem to have a very
good understanding of the complete picture here, Robert McQueen and
Guillaume Desmottes are the masters of Telepathy and the Stream Tubes
and Guillaume Pothier can help with krdc.
Adrian Georgescu, do you think you can contribute to this project, even
when it has nothing to do any more with your SIP SIMPLE client project?
You might have some experiences and "learned lessons" from your remote
desktop integration into SIP.

I still think that meeting in Switzerland face-to-face is a good idea.
Do you agree to this or do you prefer another setting?
Where do you all live? Yes, I am already thinking about the traveling
costs. :-)
How long do you think do we need for this project?
What do you expect as a salary?
Should we take this discussion off-list now?

Greetings and thank you all for you help!

Ronny Standtke

--
Ronny Standtke                 Fachhochschule Nordwestschweiz
Dozent MedienpƤdagogik / ICT   PƤdagogische Hochschule