List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    Re: [kopete-devel] Edit send message
From:       Pali Rohár <pali.rohar () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-03-04 6:34:29

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hello,
it is for skype protocol.
Skype client for Windows support this. I send message to somebody. After
send it show in chat window/history (on my screen and somebody screen
too). On sended message I can click edit (or delete) message, I changed
it and next this message show fixed on somebody screen (not at end of
chat/history, but with date, when I send this message-not edit).
Skype gui client for Linux doesn't support this, but public dbus api (It
is used for communication between skype protocol in kopete and skype gui
linux client) probably support.

So my question is if this support kopete (for implement in skype protocol)?