List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    Re: [kopete-devel] Jingle jabber just jerked my jangle
From:       "Alan Jones" <skyphyr () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-12-30 1:03:34

Hi Detlev,

On Tue, Dec 30, 2008 at 12:08 AM, Detlev Casanova
<detlev.casanova@gmail.com> wrote:
> This bug shouldn't be there anymore.

Great :) thanks.

> There is only Raw UDP currently, ICE-UDP support will be added later as it
> must be implemented in Iris before (but some book writing slows down the
> process a bit :) )
>
> Raw UDP () means that you must not be behind a NAT. (or be on the same side of
> the NAT as the other client)

Would forwarding port 9000 be sufficient to test this?

> Now, the purpose of the current Jingle Raw UDP implementation in the Iris copy
> in Kopete is to be able to try Audio and (after the exams) Video.

Great stuff. I'll focus on clearing all the other jabber issues for
now, but if you'd like a hand
with anything in this area let me know. I can also look at adding
ICE-UDP upstream once
things are looking good here if people feel that would be beneficial.

Cheers,

Alan.