Olivier Goffart escreveu: > Le dimanche 30 novembre 2008, Tiago Salem Herrmann a écrit : > >> Hi all, >> >> I've been playing with nowlistening to WLM last days. >> WLM protocol supports "listening to" in a native way, so we dont need to >> append strings to the "personal message", which I consider very bad. >> >> I'm sending a patch, and it is just an initial idea, as I know we should >> not add setCurrentSong() method in Account class, but as we have >> setStatusMessage() there, it was my only idea. >> >> Unfortunately I don't know kopete internals and at least for the moment >> I have no idea how to do this in a better way. >> Any ideas? >> >> Thanks >> >> Tiago Salem Herrmann >> > > The old MSN plugin already did tha. > It used the StatusMessage metaData > > http://api.kde.org/4.1-api/kdenetwork-apidocs/kopete/libkopete/html/classKopete_1_1StatusMessage.html > > this could be improved, but at least allow you to do what you want i think. > > Ah, ok.. the only problem is that if we do not set nowlistening to append or to replace the status message with the current song, the protocol will never receive a notification, and then we cant handle metadata, and if we set to append or replace we do receive metadata but the personal status message is replaced as well. Is there a solution for that? _______________________________________________ kopete-devel mailing list kopete-devel@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kopete-devel