List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    Re: [kopete-devel] Skype Protocol works
From:       Dâniel Fraga <fragabr () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-12-03 3:23:46

On Tue, 02 Dec 2008 17:01:25 +0100
Pali Rohár <pali.rohar@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
> I finished porting skype protocol to KDE4.
> Now works full Skype protocol in Kopete.
> It is possible move from playground to kdenetwork?

	I'm testing it.

	It can run Skype, but after that it gives "Could not find
Skype". I'd adjusted the correct path (/usr/local/skype/skype) and in
fact it runs skype, but gives me the above error.

	Any hints?

	Thanks!

	Ps: maybe it's because I'm running a static version of Skype? I
use the static version because my sistem is 64 bit only.

	Ps2: any chances in the future we could use Skype in Kopete
without depending on the official Skype binary?

--
Linux 2.6.28-rc6: Killer Bat of Doom
http://u-br.net