List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    Re: [kopete-devel] jabber group chats and notifications
From:       David Faure <faure () kde ! org>
Date:       2008-10-01 21:16:52

On Tuesday 30 September 2008, Matt Rogers wrote:
> I'm fine with an Incoming Message in Group Chat notification type, so
> you can add that if it will fix your problem.

Problem fixed by making messages from group chats "importance Low" by default like in IRC
(the code later on sets the importance to Highlight if your nick is in the line).
This fixes the biggest problem; now people can chat without me getting a notification for every line :)

But as expected there is still a notification for replayed highlighted messages.
I need to flag them as "delay delivery". Should I make that a new Importance level
(VeryLow? Delayed?), or just a separate bool in Kopete::Message?