On Sep 29, 2008, at 4:20 AM, David Faure wrote: > Hello, > > I'm starting to use kopete, for jabber group chats. > When joining a channel, I get a week of messages as passive popups, > making the whole thing > very unusable until those notifications go away. > I'm ready to patch the code, but would be glad to get some guidance > about the proper way > to fix this. > > Would it be ok to add a "Incoming Message in Group Chat" > notification type? > Are you getting passive popups about people who are already present joining the chat or just lots of messages in a busy group chat? I'm fine with an Incoming Message in Group Chat notification type, so you can add that if it will fix your problem. -- Matt _______________________________________________ kopete-devel mailing list kopete-devel@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kopete-devel