List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    [kopete-devel] kdenetwork build
From:       Anne-Marie Mahfouf <annemarie.mahfouf () free ! fr>
Date:       2008-09-14 16:19:24

Hi,

I can compile kdenetwork without nxcl. However if I install nxcl
nxcl-1-0.438.3mdv2008.1.i586.rpm
from my distro (this package contains /usr/include/nxcl/nxclientlib.h)
I cannot even go past cmake, I get this error

CMake Error at /usr/share/cmake-2.6/Modules/TestBigEndian.cmake:31 (MESSAGE):
  no suitable type found
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  kopete/CMakeLists.txt:8 (TEST_BIG_ENDIAN)

So I think there's something wrong in Kopete's build. Either my nxcl is OK and
Kopete should build or it's faulty and the CMakeLists.txt should go without
nxcl.
Can you investigate please and tell me what's wrong?

Thanks in advance,

Anne-Marie