List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    [kopete-devel] Facebook IM
From:       Tejas Dinkar <tejasdinkar () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-09-14 7:15:32

I'm trying to add some Facebook IM functionality to Kopete.

Kinda a just for fun thing, I don't think anyone would actually use it.

I'm still in the process of Documenting the Protocol (it's a bunch of
HTTP POST request to the http://facebook.com/ajax/update.php script)

Just wondering about two things
1) Is anyone else interested in this protocol? (the actual client is
when you log into facebook, and see that little green button at the
bottom?)
2) Would I be allowed to create a folder in /playground? And am I
allowed to upload non-code over there (I'm still trying to document the
protocol, and would like to upload the intermediate results)
--
Tejas Dinkar
http://gja.in