List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    Re: [kopete-devel] kopete-devel Digest, Vol 66, Issue 13
From:       Michael Fierro <miguelito () biffster ! org>
Date:       2008-09-12 13:27:10

> > I was just curious about whether there are any plans on implementing
> > a Myspace IM protocol into Kopete.  It's a big one on my wishlist...

> Nope. No plans. There's nobody to do the work to implement it.

The pidgin team has MySpace IM working for  while. Is it possible to have
someone incorporate that code into Kopete? There'd be no need to reinvent the
wheel, just to adapt that code into a Kopete-usable module.

Right now, I really, really want to use Kopete. I use Kontact, and have
tightly integrated my Kopete contact list with my Kontact contacts. But my
best friend uses MySpace IM and won't switch, so I am forced to use Pidgin.

--
Michael Fierro                                  miguelito@biffster.org
Y! Messenger: miguelito_fierro                           AIM: mfierro1