List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    Re: [kopete-devel] Typos
From:       Olivier Goffart <ogoffart () kde ! org>
Date:       2008-08-12 16:13:56

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Le mardi 12 août 2008, Dominik Schmidt a écrit :
> Hi Matt!
> Yes, I commited it after Dennis had reviewed the patch.
> Gof already reverted those changes, but the separate patch is probably the
> best way.
> Shall I just create the patch and send it to the list? Or what am I
> supposed to do?

I reverted nothing.

I would say that it doesn't require to be reverted.
Depends on the way we do the next merge with iris, we will either merge
oroverwrite the change.

I would say this issue is not a problem, let's not make a whole cheese out of
it.[1]

--
Olivier

[1] derived from a french expression