List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    [kopete-devel] break-the-contactlist branch
From:       Will Stephenson <wstephenson () kde ! org>
Date:       2008-08-10 12:29:56

Hi Matt

George Goldberg and myself are starting to play with Decibelisation of Kopete
based on your branch.  Judging by the commits you are working on it in a local
git - is it likely to change radically next time you push back to SVN this
week or is it something we can work with?

Otherwise, can we get at your git to use that as a base?

Gof, Dennis Nienhueser, Earthwings, George, Tobias Hunger, and myself are here
for most of the week so we're going to have a good stab at getting it working
with Decibel.

Will