Hi, I am a long time kopete fan, and I'm recently starting to contribute to kde. There is a detail about kopete that has been annoying me for a while: when a connection error occurs, kopete displays a sequence of error dialogs. You have to click ok in all of them to be able to continue using kopete. These connection errors occur quite frequently, for instance when I go offline or change network access point. I think it would be better if instead of popping up an error dialog, there was some flag in both the main window and the tray icon that indicates that there is some connection problem. The flag would disappear as soon as the connection is reestablished, and it would be possible to obtain the details about the error by clicking on the flag (for instance). Does it sound like a reasonable improvement? If so, I might try to implement it; any pointer to get me started would be appreciated. Regards, g _______________________________________________ kopete-devel mailing list kopete-devel@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kopete-devel