Hi, I'm trying to move the file transfer dialog into chat view. The basic things are already implemented. I'm using the specs that are here http://trac.adiumx.com/wiki/CreatingMessageStyles. I have one question for anybody that was/is using Adium. Matt? ;) Is the file transfer request control so dummy as it looks like from specs? I mean if you click cancel button does Adium disable the buttons or are there still enabled? Or what will happen if the other contact cancels the filetransfer because in the specs there aren't any IDs which could be used to disable buttons. Regards, Roman _______________________________________________ kopete-devel mailing list kopete-devel@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kopete-devel