List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    [kopete-devel] Killing the Popup Notifications in Ubuntu Hardy
From:       tunnel <technicull () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-07-11 13:47:19

I am new to Kopete, and trying to like it. But even after having turned off
every single "Notification option," the damned pop up message still appears
on every new inbound message.

I can't find this bug discussed, though I admit the KDE reporter was so
annoying (giving me every bug since 2002), that I didn't try too hard.