List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    [kopete-devel] Features request
From:       MisterE <MisterE2002 () zonnet ! nl>
Date:       2008-06-10 21:43:01

Hello Kopete developers,

I like the Kopete Messenger. I've tested version 0.12.7 and 0.50.80.
But i'm missing a couple of things which my current messenger (trillian) has.

Hope you people can include them:

* global log per account (logs when people come online, go offline, changed nickname, etc)
* Save all old avatars of people
* show a line where i last left the conversation
* show in the "Chat Members List" the avatar(s) of the chat
partner(s). Larger picture when hoovering on the name (like the main screen). Why is my own account in \
                that list anyway?
* "/me" to nickname conversion
* compatibly with the msn icons (or include the kmess icon set if it's copyrighted)
* The default toolsbar of 0.12.7 are crowded and too many pointless icon options (save, print, cut, copy) \
but the Invite button is missing. 0.50.80 looks a lot better but also Invite is missing.
I really would like to see a look like MSN Messenger with the "Format
toolbar" and the "emoticons selector" above the text input field. But drag and dropping it there is not \
                possible?
* The "Add smiley" and "Invite" are inconsistent. After a click at the "add smiley" a popup appears. The \
                "Inite" must be hold down to popup a screen.
* MPD "now playing" support

Keep up the good work!

--
Best regards,