On Saturday 19 April 2008 20:29:03 Roman Jarosz wrote: > Any comments before I commit it? This forces the status on return to Online. Instead, you should restore the previous status, whatever it was (especially if it was a manual Away, or Do Not Disturb and/or it had a status message set). Also, do you want to override DnD or Invisible with Away? Last, I agree with Michal that if you simply lock the screen on lid close you get this feature for free. You probably want that anyway, since a blank screen avoids wasting cpu cycles on screen updates and thus is better for your battery. With that in mind I think this feature belongs in an external DBUS script or a plugin, but not libkopete. -- Martijn _______________________________________________ kopete-devel mailing list kopete-devel@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kopete-devel