List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    Re: [kopete-devel] [SoC] Fix and improve Gadu-Gadu support in Kopete
From:       Grzegorz Jaskiewicz <gj () pointblue ! com ! pl>
Date:       2008-03-26 21:48:00

Wiadomość napisana w dniu 2008-03-26, o godz 12:22, przez Martijn
Klingens:
> On Wednesday 26 March 2008 12:18:58 Grzegorz Jaskiewicz wrote:
>> Wiadomość napisana w dniu 2008-03-26, o godz 11:54, przez Martijn
>>> Ok, so Piotr's application is good enough as it is right now?
>>
>> looks ok to me, altho I don't have much of expierence in SoC
>
> Same here, that's why I am shopping around for opinions :)

So far Thiago has been supportive, and there are several mailing
lists. Besides, I have a huge experience in managing much larger
projects than two man coding for kopete - so I think we will manage :)

--
Grzegorz Jaskiewicz
gj@pointblue.com.pl