List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    Re: [kopete-devel] [SoC] Fix and improve Gadu-Gadu support in Kopete
From:       Grzegorz Jaskiewicz <gj () pointblue ! com ! pl>
Date:       2008-03-25 21:43:24

Wiadomość napisana w dniu 2008-03-25, o godz 16:14, przez Martijn
Klingens:
> On Friday 21 March 2008 17:35:42 Piotr Jaroszyński wrote:
>> http://www.piotrj.org/application.txt
>>
>> How does it look for a start? Anything missing? Anything in need of
>> greater
>> focus?
>>
>> Thanks in advance for comments.
>
> Greg, are you able to judge this?
sure, I was the first one to say it is ok and needed.
I am sorry, that I haven't being able to put any time to kopete
recently. But I would be able to help him in his efforts - and mentor
this particular project.

--
Grzegorz Jaskiewicz
gj@pointblue.com.pl