List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    Re: [kopete-devel] Summer of Code Application
From:       Martijn Klingens <klingens () kde ! org>
Date:       2008-03-25 14:58:23

On Monday 24 March 2008 22:51:18 Cory Brassington wrote:
> http://cultivatingboredom.com/misc/soc_application.pdf for the MSN Plus
> idea, and

It looks to me like you only want to implement the MSN Plus Sounds and no
other MSN plus stuff. You may want to rename the application accordingly so
people don't mistakenly think that you want to implement stuff like extended
formatting instead.

(To be honest, I would find the latter more interesting, but that's personal
and independent of your application.)

--
Martijn