List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    Re: [kopete-devel] Summer of Code Application
From:       Michaël_Larouche <larouche () kde ! org>
Date:       2008-03-24 22:46:35

Le March 24 2008 17:51:18 Cory Brassington, vous avez écrit :
> Ok, so I've drawn up two applications for two different ideas and submitted
> them to GSoC.
>
> http://cultivatingboredom.com/misc/soc_application.pdf for the MSN Plus
> idea, and
>
> http://cultivatingboredom.com/misc/application.pdf for improving the MSN
> protocol.
>

> If you have time, could you please read through them and offer some
> feedback?

Your application about libpapillon is good and I'm really happy you based on
the TODO I've done a long time ago. I would mentor you if you want. I'm
living in Quebec, Canada.

Make sure to take into account the work being done by IUP-ISI French students
lead by Kevin Ottens on MSN protocol. Their branch is located here:

http://websvn.kde.org/branches/work/kopete/iup-isi-group/protocols/messenger/

--
Michaël Larouche
KDE developer