List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    Re: [kopete-devel] Initial Idea for GSOC
From:       Animesh <animesh () ccs ! neu ! edu>
Date:       2008-03-20 3:40:36

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi Matt,

Thanks for the reply. I am glad you talked about reviewing the proposal
before final submission.

As first steps, I took some help in the IRC channel and explored
'decibel'. I have started going through the documentation and playing
with the code a bit. I am yet to come up with the details that I could
present for a review. I hope it should be ready by tomorrow.

Is it possible to communicate with you directly as I am not sure if it
is a good idea to talk about this topic in the developers' forum.

Looking forward to getting feedbacks from you.

Thanks,
Animesh