List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    Re: [kopete-devel] Prevent creating duplicate accounts
From:       "Roman Jarosz" <kedgedev () centrum ! cz>
Date:       2007-11-17 13:53:48

On Sat, 17 Nov 2007 12:02:48 +0100, Dennis Nienhüser <earthwings@gentoo.org> wrote:

> Am Mittwoch, 14. November 2007 21:57:35 schrieb Dennis Nienhüser:
> >
> > Patch is attached, I plan to commit this soon.
> >
> > Regards,
> > Dennis
>
> Didn't check this in yet due to string freeze. Attached is a stripped down
> version that fixes the original bug, but doesn't introduce api changes or new
> strings. Please review, the patch is rather short this time.
>
> Dennis

I've already fixed this (commit 737950), because I didn't saw your patch on mailing \
list :( sorry for that. My patch only adds reject() before return and doesn't check \
for duplicate accounts like your patch in AddAccountWizard::accept(), because this is \
already done in registerAccount function.

Should I revert my commit?

Regards,
Roman