List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    [kopete-devel] Identity Status Icons
From:       Gustavo Pichorim Boiko <gustavo.boiko () kdemail ! net>
Date:       2007-11-07 19:27:57

Hi

Currently the identities have no status overlay icons, so I would like to hear
from you suggestions on how this could be fixed. Here some options:

1. pre-rendered identity icons: just like we have for metacontacts.
2. pre-rendered overlays for the identity icon: this could be done by hacking
Kopete::OnlineStatus not to rely on Kopete::Protocol.

I personally think 2. is a good choice, but I would like this to be done after
KDE 4.0 (risky changes involved).

Any suggestions?

Cheers
--