List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    [kopete-devel] Kopete-text effect bug
From:       Markos <markaki2002 () yahoo ! gr>
Date:       2007-10-31 19:43:39

Hello

I was trying kopete 3.5.8 ( i had this bug since 3.5.6 when I start
using it )and its plugin called text effect. I choosed to change the
color of every letter but still it changes the collor of every sentence.
Is it a bug? Also the option "change color to every word" doesnt work
too. It still changes the color of each sentence and not word

The distro is Gentoo amd64 using KDE 3.5.8

Thanks :)

--
Personal Project Page : http://www.silverarrow.gr