List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    Re: [kopete-devel] I want to be a Kopete developer
From:       Olivier Goffart <ogoffart () kde ! org>
Date:       2007-09-30 22:45:41

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Le dimanche 30 septembre 2007, Alexander Rieder a écrit  :
> Hi,
> I've attached a patch, that shoud implement the behaviour you wanted.

Thanks for your patch.

Some comments:

You did the same behaviour as in KDE 3.5 , this is fine, but the KDE 4
guidelines insist on the fact we can't use hardcoded color.
One should use color from KColorScheme

> +		&& ( newState != Message ||  m_tabState != Highlighted ||
> 			m_remoteTypingMap.isEmpty() ) )

I'm not sure this change is correct.  Can you explain why you added that.
The whole condition seems a bit complex anyway.

Please request a svn account in order to commit patches if you don't have one
already

Please not top post on this list :-)

Thanks again