List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    Re: [kopete-devel] Notifications while out of focus + message
From:       David Woodfall <dave () unrealize ! co ! uk>
Date:       2007-08-21 17:50:49

On (19:16 21/08/07), Olivier Goffart <ogoffart@kde.org> put forth the proposition:
> Hi,
>
> Be happy,  I think what you need is already implemented in Kopete.
>
> In the "evenement" tab of the "behaviour" configuration page there is a
> checkbox "enable event for active windows" ,  if this checkbox is disabled,
> you don't get notification if the window has the focus.
>
> I hope this help you
>
> --
> Olivier

Yes it does. Thanks very much. As you may have guessed I'm a long term Gaim
user who has only recently switched to Kopete ;)

Thanks again.

--
Then a man said: Speak to us of Expectations.

He then said: If a man does not see or hear the waters of the Jordan,
then he should not taste the pomegranate or ply his wares in an open
market.

If a man would not labour in the salt and rock quarries then he should
not accept of the Earth that which he refuses to give of himself.

Such a man would expect a pear of a peach tree.
Such a man would expect a stone to lay an egg.
Such a man would expect Sears to assemble a lawnmower.
		-- Kehlog Albran, "The Profit"