List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    [kopete-devel] Kopete+RS and KMail as OpenOffice.org Components
From:       "Michael Schmidt" <schmidtm524 () googlemail ! com>
Date:       2007-08-21 9:34:32

Hello Kopete Team,

I forward a request originally started at KMail

The idea is

(a) Kopete and KMail grining to OpenOffice as an (or two) components.
(b) to add RS serverless IM to Kopete and the interaction with KMail.

Would this be as well in interest of the Kopete developers?

See the links in the following text.

Thanks for a feedback
Mike