List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    Re: [kopete-devel] Summer of code--libjingle
From:       Matt Rogers <mattr () kde ! org>
Date:       2007-05-31 20:02:02

On Thursday 31 May 2007 07:56, Joshua Hodosh wrote:
> Hello,
> 	I think it's about time I introduced myself.  I'm Josh, a student on this
> year's Summer of Code.  My project is improving Kopete's jingle support.
> So far, I've just been re-enabling the code from 0.12, and linking against
> a newer version of libjingle.

I hope that you'll eventually be able to replace libjingle with something that
uses the new KDE 4 technologies or at least integrate the two together. The
last time we had a discussion about libjingle, we were not going to use it.
Perhaps this has changed. I'll leave that for you and your mentor to work
out.

Good luck with your summer of code project. :)
--
Matt