List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    [kopete-devel] Trying to call a google talk user
Date:       2007-05-30 16:37:14

Hello,
I'm trying to call a Google Talk user on Windows with Kopete 0.12.5.
Signalling of the call works perfekt.

but:

I (the Kopete side) hear nothing but a very strong about 0.5 sec delayed echo
of my own voice.

My friend (the Google Talk side) hears just nothing.

VoIP with Skype works, but I would prefer Jabber...

The problem is that we are both behind a NAT router, my friend additionally
behind a proxy which is set in the Google Talk preferences.

Kopete is built from Gentoo portage.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Florian