List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    [kopete-devel]  Asus webcam don't work with kopete
From:       "Jose Padilla" <sargepl () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-05-30 7:46:36

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

The webcam Asus G1 incorporates doesn't work with kopete.  I installed the
drivers of syntek webcam (asus webcam use it) and it runs with camorama but
not with kopete. In kopete, the webcam shows images but it's blinking. For
more information, the version of kopete I use is 0.12.4, KDE version is
3.5.7 and I use Kubuntu 7.04 up to date.