On Saturday 14 April 2007, Mihai Balan wrote: > Seems I haven't got myself quite clear.. What I wanted to do (and asked for > your opinion about) was simply a RSS plugin for Kopete. A plugin that would > allow a user to stay in touch with his favourite RSS feeds without needing > to have an alternate RSS aggregator running (aKregator, karss, etc.) Sure, but it would be a waste to reinvent all code again and not reuse other KDE technologies, no? ;) I'm not sure if Akonadi covers RSS next to mail and organizer, but if it does, you surely want to use it as a backend. Akonadi is just a backend, not a GUI after all. Anyway, it was just a thought... -- Martijn Confucius say: One minute shut mouth worth one hour explanation. _______________________________________________ kopete-devel mailing list kopete-devel@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kopete-devel