List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    Re: [kopete-devel] MSN plugin (Re: Kopete 1.0 Development Roadmap)
From:       Martijn Klingens <klingens () kde ! org>
Date:       2007-03-15 9:49:01

On Thursday 15 March 2007 00:45, Michaël Larouche wrote:
> For generating the web service, I first started with kwsdl but I needed to
> refactor the whole XML schema so I gave up. Then I started to add C++
> generation to SOAP4R in Ruby and it can generate XML schema bindings but
> not full web services bindings and I haven't working on it since November
> or December I can't remember.

So do I get it right that even a simple connect doesn't work yet?

That's demotivating indeed. :(

Especially since I assume you are about as interested in learning how to talk
to WSDL web services from Qt as I am -- i.e. not at all if it wasn't for the
fact that it's required to go on with the MSN plugin.

Is there no client out there that has done this already?

--
Martijn

MONEY IS THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL. Send me ¤20 for more info!