List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    Re: [kopete-devel] kdelibs/kutils/kpluginselector rewriting
From:       "Michel Hermier" <michel.hermier () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-10-27 13:08:01

No it's not a bug, It's just an annoying change of feature. Having a
QWidget has parent doesn't mean you can be attach to the parent using
it's layout automagically.
Now you have to explicitely add the widget to the layout.

Maybe it's one off the reason that made this code unreadable at first.
Should I commit my patch even if incomplete ?

Michel