List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    Re: [kopete-devel] About AddAccountWizard extra constructor
From:       "=?UTF-8?Q?Rafael_Fern=C3=A1ndez_L=C3=B3pez?=" <ereslibre () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-10-11 19:28:51

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

[Attachment #4 (text/plain)]

Do you mean a non-static attribute ?

I've several questions:

That static variable (the last patch) was declared into the class, but
initialized outside, that's the common way of proceeding i've learnt. I
can't understand why to have a parameter "bool firstRun", because we could
make the trick and have several first runs, that really we're just lying. I
think that the class should know by herself if she was runned before or not,
and it really works.

And I can't understand why the add account wizard should be moved to a
module. I think that it is OK this way, showing a general for all protocols
wizard at first, and then calling to virtual pure funtions (virtual ..... =
0) that will create the specific dialogs.

Anyway, I've seen the commit. Thank you for adding my name and e-mail
address to the description.

Bye,
Rafael Fernández López.