List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    Re: [kopete-devel] Vacations.
From:       Michaël_Larouche <michael.larouche () kdemail ! net>
Date:       2006-06-30 21:53:51

Le June 30, 2006 17:43, Will Stephenson a écrit :
> On Friday 30 June 2006 21:59, Olivier Goffart wrote:
> > I'd like to let you know that I will be away from 1st to 11 July.  I will
> > not have internet access.
>
> I'll be away from the Jul 1 to Jul 8 too, have internet but may be busy.

Don't tell me you are going to KDE Four Core meeting ?
> > I have successfully passed all my exams.
>
> Woo, way to go!  So now you have your own private Summer of Code in front
> of you.

That's great dude. On your return, make sure to speak with Psi developers to
finally setup our shared libiris respository ;)

> > I hope that someone will take the responsibility to eventually backport
> > kopete to KDE 3.5 (it seems no objections has been raised on
> > kde-core-devel, just encouragements)
>
> Working on it, if someone wants to take the libkopete diff and split it up
> sensibly, it would be appreciated.
> Will

Only libkopete ? What is so troublesome about libkopete changes ? Too many
conflits ?
--
Michaël Larouche
KDE developer working on Kopete, Kamefu, Solid...on dial-up :P