List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    Re: [kopete-devel] Where do kopete 0.12 translations com from?
From:       Stephan Kulow <coolo () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-06-27 8:14:23

Am Dienstag, 27. Juni 2006 02:01 schrieb Thiago Macieira:

> But I still hold my position that a full backport is risky, unless you get
> someone to review the entire thing.
Having two versions out there will create a support mess. And the only risk
you create in backporting "blindly" is creating a support mess. So I see it
as the same and if the kopete developers want it and the translators and
documentation writer do not oppose, I see more advantages in doing the
backport officially.

But yes, this should be discussed on kde-core-devel :)

Greetings, Stephan