List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    Re: [kopete-devel] [RFC] It is time to change the "Kopete" name.
From:       Andrea Di Menna <a.dimenna () libero ! it>
Date:       2006-04-01 10:19:00

Alle 11:43, sabato 1 aprile 2006, Andrea Di Menna ha scritto:

> I was thinking of Kim (Kde Instant messenger) but there's another kde
> project with that name :'(

Check this out
http://open20.wordpress.com/2006/01/28/name-change-for-kim-please-kde-image-menu-or-kde-instant-messenger/

I think Kim would be easy to understand for newbies and expert users as
well...maybe someone could contact kim maintainer and propose a global
switch? :P

Lol prolly that's too much...it's just I like that name

--
Andrea Di Menna