List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    Re: [kopete-devel] How to prevent installation of custom widgets
From:       Will Stephenson <lists () stevello ! free-online ! co ! uk>
Date:       2006-03-08 22:30:20

On Saturday 04 March 2006 23:43, Matt Rogers wrote:
> Qt Designed plugins have to go to a seperate place. Why libkopetewidgets.so
> has suddenly started being installed is beyond me, although the best place
> to look would be the libkopete/ui/Makefile.am

It was in the Makefile.am but commented out due to an ancient bug in
makekdewidgets.   Now that that has been fixed I reenabled compilation of
libkopetewidgets so that we can use custom widget components instead of
duplicating code.

I'll have a look at libkdepim and see if there is a way around installing
custom widgets to system locations defined there.

Will
--
Will Stephenson
IRC: Bille