List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    Re: [kopete-devel] Kopete Development Status
From:       Duncan Mac-Vicar <duncan () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-01-21 16:48:20

Thanks for the update Mattr.

I have still a bug here where I just can't delete msn contacts. And I
consideer it a showstoper.
ICQ has been behaving much better recently. I haven't tried Yahoo, and my lack
of Yahoo buddies prevent me to do (justified) development or testing.

Jabber is working nice and has been under heavy development so it should go
much better. The only issue is the "i was not able to bind the port" popup.
Groupwise works fine too, and in case not, I only have to walk 10 meters to
get support :-)

Thanks for doing the forward ports, I think is one of the most important
points, to have it updated and almost in a compilable state.

Duncan