List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    Re: [kopete-devel] Some Kopete issues
From:       "Michal Vaner \(Vorner\)" <michal.vaner () kdemail ! net>
Date:       2005-11-06 13:27:29

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

> - No seperate notification configuration for message in chat room:
> I would like to have sound notifications when I receive a message from a
> normal buddy, but I do not want to have a sound notification when there's a
> message in a chat room.  Unfortunately, this does not seem to be possible.
> I think this makes Kopete almost unusable for busy IRC chat rooms, as there
> will be sound notifications all the time.

No, you have only notifications for normal messages, unimportant messages
(chat-room messages and /me messages) and highlighted messages. Well, it is
just named other way, but I have sound and passive pop-up notification for
messages, but for chatroom messages, it marks only the taskbar button.
--

Windows are like..
windows. Shiny but fragile and expensive.

Michal Vaner (Vorner)