List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    Re: [kopete-devel] Cannot log on to MSN anymore
From:       Thomas Beinicke <Merlin-TC () web ! de>
Date:       2005-10-27 9:10:02

On Thursday 27 October 2005 08:05, Olivier Goffart wrote:> Le Jeudi 27 Octobre 2005 \
02:44, Thomas Beinicke a écrit  :> > Hi,> >> > since yesterday I can't log on to MSN \
anymore and I am not sure what's> > causing it.> > I tried with Gaim and MSN and it \
works fine so I guessed I messed> > something up.> > I did not change anything in \
Kopete though.> >> > All I did is upgrading KDE from SVN (most of the packages \
including> > kdelibs).>> It works fine here.> Does the problem still happen ? Yes, it \
still happens.I tried both branches, the 3.5 and 0.11. I suspected KDE wallet but I \
turned that off and the problem still persists.Like I said before I updated most of \
KDE before and then it stopped working.What KDE parts does Kopete use when trying to \
                connect to MSN? The http kioslave?Any other input would really be \
                appreciated.
PS: Is anyone else on the list here using KDE SVN?